Another gorgeous day


J and I both love to visit places with a good view of landscapes.
And of course it has to be dog friendly.

It is again our day trip from last year.
We both were in flexible at work so we'd travel around in weekdays.

Oh, I miss that days...



Anyway, I can remember that J had a meeting at Cambridge.
 After meeting's ended, we visited Wimpole to walk K&L.



We just chose to come here because it's near Cambridge and it's in list of National Trust.
As soon as we started to walk, we got excited.  We felt we've found it's yet another special place!








We decided to walk to the ruins that we could see.


It took longer than we expected. But OMG everywhere we'd see was wonderful.


















It was warm January day.


Soon it'd get dark so we headed to London. 



It was a wonderful place to visit.

I wish I could visit here again soon after but one year's passed, we haven't made another chance to visit there yet. And unfortunately I don't know when it will be our next visit but I never forget the experience on warm winter day in Wimpole.