Christmas 2019


Christmas 2019 was just month ago but it feels like long ago.
Again, it's the post with not-so-recent story but it is again important to me.
So I look back and try to remember the day. (Sometimes, it's therapeutic.)



I bought an advent calendar and more for dogs in this Christmas. 


Kiki and Lilly are not used to have biscuit and other sort treats much and they loved it.
I don't think it was a good idea though. 
Because I can see their digestive system's changed and it wasn't a good way.



Anyway, I opened it on Christmas day for K&L's breakfast and I was reluctant to give it to them.
But Kiki seemed a very excited once she smelt it.



It's Christmas so I let them have it, anyway.




After J and I had cup of coffee, we went for a walk.


Sunny on Christmas day. 
What a gift to everyone.


Kiki's in season so we tried to walk away from people and dogs. 
But it's not working all the time.



Oh! I am so sorry but you have to go away.


Back home J made a simple luxury omelette for lunch.
I guess I took a video only not a single photo!




Then, I took a photo of K&L before it got too dark. 
Just like every year. 





In the evening, I cooked Christmas dinner.
Turkey for this year's prepared by M&S. lol






It was lovely.


I wish you all had a wonderful Christmas!