KFCW aka Keto Fried Chicken Wings


I have started Keto diet aka LCHF a couple of weeks ago and yesterday I fried chicken wings in Lard.

Fried chicken wings must without batter, unfortunately.


Wash and prepare the wing 
Leave it in cold water or butter milk (or milk)

Get the any spices in your cupboard.
These are what I have in my kitchen cupboard and I bought garlic powder for the KFCW.


The marinate is defense on how many wings you want to cook.
I prepared 16 wings and about 100g of the marinate.
I put 60% of the marinate  about 60g is garlic power but I actually recommended 30% of garlic powder, 30% onion powder and teaspoonful of rest of them. And add a teaspoonful of salt.


Marinate the wings and make sure place in the sieve so water is drawn out as much as possible before the wing is cooked in the lard.




Full heat with your lard on the pan.
Put in two cloves of garlic when about half of the block of lard is melt.
It gives more flavour to your fried wings.



Two little ones just can't leave after they smelt the lard.


Wait until the garlic brown and remove it from pan.
Put the wings one by one.



First wing took out from the pan.
I tasted it with full of curiosity and doubt.

Oh, WOW....


And prepare the battered one for the Mr.


And Fried.


I put mine (without batter) into oven before I eat.



I loved my without batter KFCW. It was delicious and I didn't mind it doesn't have batter at all.  Mr. was also impressed with lard fried Wings. It was a first time we both had the lard fried chicken and it was better than our usual fried chicken which was fried in sunflower oil.

We know the good crispy fried chicken and it was such a good fried chicken.
Yes, the secret ingredient was the LARD not the love.