Dusk in Hampstead Heath



I hate coldness. 


I didn't mind cold weather when I was in 20's and early 30's but now I can't stand. 
If I have a choice, I'd never choose to go out and walk in wet & chilly day. 
However, I have no choice and I guess I don't mind it. Because I do enjoy walking with K&L more than anything. 



It was a super chilly day. 






It's time of dusk so temperature was falling rapidly.




Golden autumn sunset is gorgeous.


After the walk, we popped in the pub near the Kenwood house.
The Spaniards Inn is well know for dog friendly pub in Hampstead area.






We tried to kill time a bit for avoiding rush hour. 
Hampstead heath is almost opposite side of where we live.



Kiki checked out the situation after she had light nap.


Lilly tried to tell me that it's time to go home.