Super Quick Treat; Peanut Butter Crunch


I don't treat Kiki and Lilly much. I am sure that their 2 meals a day has enough nutrition and energy for them.

K&L are only given treats when they need a reward. (There are exceptions some occasion, though.) I need it when we go out for a walkie. Kiki is very good at recall but Lilly isn't. So I need a something very special in my pocket. Otherwise, she won't listen to me much outside world.


This is a very simple recipe that you can do it within 30 mins and every dogs will love it.


Only need 100% Peanut butter and Gluten free Bread

Please, use 100% peanut butter. The most of peanut butter in the supermarket shelves has lots of other things in it such as palm oil and additives. It is not good for you either your dogs.







It is very easy simple steps.

Make an peanut butter sandwich and cut in small pieces and put it 180C oven about 10 mins.

After 10 mins, turn off the oven and don't take it out, just leave it in the oven in remain heat.

I suggest that don't roll it out gluten free bread because it will crumble.
I sometimes make it with whole wheat bread and it is much cruncher when it is thinner. (A wheat bread don't crumble like gluten free bread.)











As you can see it is very crunch and they loves it!

Recall works every time with this. Dogs Love Peanut butter.
You can eat it, too. Mr. sometimes enjoy the treats while we walk. LOL