November in Cliveden


It feels like winter already. But we still get Autumn in our eyes.
The trees are still falling their leaves.
Garden lawns became yellow and brown rather then green. 
And it is crunch not softy this time of year.

We visited in Cliveden again in the late afternoon, just before the time of sunset.





We popped in library, the bar to warm up from the walk.
The garden is not vivid during the late Autumn and winter.
It's subtle but it has its own charm.


K&L are settled in their own ways.



It was around 4pm. Just the best time for tea or another cup of coffee for the day.
Mr. chose Budvar. He loves to have Budvar at the Cliveden because of nostalgia.


Beautiful.



My good girls.




We had another round of walks after refreshment.





The gardeners cleaned up and away the autumn leaves.
And it really feels like winter is coming.



I asked to take photo and Mr. said "Again?"
I said "Always!"


I've thought why I so obsess to take a photo when every time I visit here.

We didn't have time to take photos from garden of Cliveden house on our wedding day.
It's shame but it happened hence I guess my obsession was started.




I have to say I adore this place and I'd love to remember on every visits!