Feb Days


February is the border between winter and spring. 
Terri Guillemets, "Years," 2002


I bought the first Daffodil in 2017.
It made me feel like spring is coming soon. 
But winter definitely dominated in February.




I have started to record what I eat on everyday. 





Finally, we've set the date.
It is exactly in 6 month from today.



I do wish the weather is just like the day we visited here again.




One of Mr.'s favourite menu, the french toast for brunch.
Ooh...It smelt very tempting. 






The weather has been slowly warmer so Lilly had her a spring grooming.

I use WILDWASH for the first time on Lilly's bath time. 
It is a natural shampoo but I think the fragrance is too strong.
Dogs can smell 40 times greater than ours and it smells even strong for me.
So, I don't put it directly to K&L when I use it.




We have invited to one of London's well-known art fair.
It was the first time I have been to Old chelsea town hall and it was beautiful building.







There was 'Parvo warning' in Oxleas woods so we choose to go to Greenwich park for a while. 
The good thing in Greenwich park is that we don't need wellies for a walkie. 

I have found out Kiki is more aggresive toward Lilly when she don't release her energy enough so I have to make sure spend more time outside.
So we sometimes went to my favourite pub to have a cup of latte in Blackheath after walkie.


















Of course, we celebrated Pancake Day!



This time I need 3 different batter for Pancakes.

Normal pancake for Mr.



Keto Friendly almond flour pancake.



Gluten free buckwheat pancake for K&L





Lovely!