Rye not?


I try really hard to make all the things Kiki&Lilly eat. Very rarely I bought the meals and treats which I trust the company. 

I usually use brown rice powder for the K&L treat because it is gluten free. I found the rye flour is on sale so I bought it because it is also gluten free. 



Sweet potato Rye Biscuit 


150g Rye flour
50g coconut oil
80g coconut milk
60g mashed sweet potato



Mix the ingredients all together and make the biscuit dough.


Shape or cut it anything you like.

I'd like to make the biscuit just a bite size for K&L.
I made the stool and put it in the freezer about 30 mins.



Cut it into the bite size for K&L and bake 180C around 20mins.
The baking time is depends on the shape and size you choose.
Make sure don't burn it and leave it cool in the oven.



Lilly can smell like something good is going in the oven.


Again, success! They love it.