Sweet Greens


 I used to live  North West London in my early London life. After leave this area, I barely visit here because it is not where I am based at the moment. But I have a lot of good memories in here so I love to come here and look back my early and mid 20s.

I have heard there is Japanese-French bakery in Swiss cottage.
D and I decided to go and visit there for green tea cakes. 


Before we went to Lanka the bakery, we visited Chinese takeaway shop for a quick lunch where Mr. and I used to have visit here before we had cinema date when we were students. It was rather same after many years has passed.






And we were here.






We ordered green tea based cake and it was delicious. Green tea based bakeries are common and popular in South Korea and also in Japan.
We both missed the taste of it and enjoyed a lot. It was worth to visit opposite side of London.
You can't have this anywhere in London. So it was worth to visit.